- website: http://www.majortests.com/
- feedback: http://www.majortests.com/about-us/contact
What types of information does this website collect?
As with most webservers ours collects the following information:
- IP address, pages visited, date and time of visit, browser used, OS used and referring webpage
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Why is this website collecting the information?
We collect the information for the following purposes:
- To complete the current activity of the visitor.
- For website administration purposes.
- To evaluate, review, or improve the website.
Who will receive the information?
The information will be shared with the following parties:
- Our internal staff and our direct agents agents, such as a printing bureau.
How long will the information be kept?
The information is only kept as required and will be destroyed as quickly as possible.
Can I review my information?
We cannot uniquely identify you by the information we collect.
Data submitted to the tutor directory will be visible on the publicly accessible parts of MajorTests.com. Hence, only submit information that you are comfortable with being displayed in such a way.
Majortests Essays powered by StudyMode - Privacy
Welcome to MajorTests.com! When you register
A. Information Collected by Us
1. Personal Information.
MajorTests.com and its affiliates (“we” or “us”) provide its family of Internet sites, services and applications
to you (our “Services”). Registration with us is optional, but please keep in mind that you may not be able to use
many of the services on our Services unless you register with us. Depending on how you interact with our Services,
you provide us with information, which may include:
- Your name, email address, age (to comply with legal requirements), user name, password, postal code, gender and other
- Information about your preferences;
- Your interaction with our Services, features, and advertisements;
- Transaction-related information, such as, your orders for any services, downloads or other features, or purchases,
if any, that you make from us;
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help; and
- Other information specifically related to your use of particular offerings on our Services.
2. Technical and Device Information
We may receive or collect from you certain technical information when you use the Services. This information may include:
- Your browser or operating system;
- Your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet
service provider or wireless carrier;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Data relating to malfunctions or problems that occur when you use the Service;
- Log file information, including your Web request, Internet Protocol ("IP ") address, browser type, referring/exit
pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our service, domain names, landing pages,
pages viewed, and other such information.
B. Use of Information
1. Our Use of Your Information
We may use your information:
- To deliver our services and features desired by you (including any customization features requested by you);
- To improve our services to you;
- To personalize content and offers that may be of interest to you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To fulfill your request for products or services;
- To use your login user ID and password to register you on your behalf and to give you access to our affiliate websites
and services as part of a “single sign-on” feature; and
- To provide you with updates and other information regarding the Services.
2. Other Information
We may use non-personally identifiable information, like your IP address, to analyze statistically site usage and to
customize our site's content, layout and services. This information will allow us to improve our services and better
understand and serve our users.
- We may share your information with the company that employed you, engaged you, or authorized you to access and use
- We may use statistical information on an aggregate basis to measure performance of our Service; we may share this
information with third parties in a way that does not identify you personally or the identity of your company
as the source of such information.
- We may share your information with our family of companies and affiliates and with trusted business partners that
we do business with who may have content and offers of interest to you. We do not share personally identifiable
information to any third party for marketing purposes unless expressly authorized by you.
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a user of the Service, may
be accessed and disclosed in response:
- To governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- To other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user;
- To an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person;
- When necessary to protect our property;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger,
consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy; or
- For us to render the service you have requested.
- We may place "cookies " on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website
sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer's
- Cookies make Web-surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information
to facilitate and improve your use of the Service.
- You can adjust your Internet browsers to reject cookies; however, please note that you will not be able to access
and use all of our features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies.
on a user's system, and to personalize content and offers of interest to our users.
to help present offers, better target and measure the effectiveness of their advertisements by using data gathered
on an anonymous basis over time and across their network of Web pages to determine the preference of their audiences.
These cookies and Web beacons do not collect any personal information from your computer, such as your e-mail
- Many advertisers and ad networks participate in voluntary programs to provide tools to opt-out of such interest-based
advertising. You can go to http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy to adjust your advertising
preference with our provider AdRoll. Also, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative for more information
about advertising preferences by clicking here:http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed.
D. Advertising and Analytics
- We use third party companies to collect information and serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may
use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this
and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on the Services about goods and services that may be of
interest to you.
- We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to third parties. If you would like more general
information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,
We use third party services such as Google Analytics to help us analyze our performance and our delivery of services
and advertising to you. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the
DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize
Google Display Network ads.
- You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Brower Ad
on by going to this URL:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party
cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past
visits to our website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and
third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of
ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
We may use agents and contractors in order to help operate our Services and to fulfill your request for products and
services. If such agents and contractors have access to personally identifiable information, they are required to
for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
F. Invitation Services
We may offer you the opportunity to use our invitation service and application so that you can tell your friends about
the Services. The service will enable you to import at your direction your contact list from certain email services
that you may be using and to send an email on your behalf, from your email address, inviting your friend to try the
Services. The information you provide will be used solely to facilitate your sending of the invitation and will not
be stored or used by us for any other purpose. If you are a recipient of an invitation and have elected to opt out
from receiving any further invitations from us, we will retain your email address solely for the purposes of honoring
your opt-out from further invitations.
G. Your Choices
You can make choices about how your information may be used by us to provide information and offers to you. You may visit
the "Account " area on the Services and review and revise your marketing preferences, including, opting out of commercial
messages or unsubscribing to newsletters. You may opt out of further commercial messages by clicking on the "opt
out " or "unsubscribe " link provided with each message. These preferences do not apply to communications that are
related to your registration with us, required or important notices related to your use of our Services, or the fulfillment
of a specific transaction.
Children under the age of thirteen (13) are not eligible to use our service and must not submit any personal information
I. Links and Other Sites
- This policy does not apply to the other websites and social media sites you access and use.
- You are subject to the privacy policies of those Web sites.
J. Change of Ownership
In the event that our ownership was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your Service
information may be transferred. We will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your information.
We take steps to help protect your personal information. We require password protection physical, electronic, and procedural
safeguards to protect personal information about you. We limit access to personal information about you to employees
and authorized who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. We cannot
as a result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate applicable law or our policies).
website or our service and/or continued provision of personally identifiable information to us will be subject to
M. How to Contact Us
in your account information you may contact us as follows:By email:
1680 Vine Street Suite 1200
Hollywood, CA 90028
N. If You Are a Resident of California
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information
from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties,
for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request
to us at the designated address and receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes during
the preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of third parties that received such information, and
- If the nature of a third party's business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party's name, examples of
the products or services marketed.
- The Services currently do not respond to “do not track” mechanisms featured in any Internet browser.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific
to you individually. Our designated email address for such requests is email@example.com.
are significant changes to our information practices, you will be provided with appropriate online notice. You may
be provided other privacy-related information in connection with your use of offerings from us, as well as for special
features and services not described in this Policy that may be introduced in the future.
Last Updated: May 25th 2016