1. What do you already know, or think you know, about Judaism, Christianity, and Islam?
Christianity is one of the largest religions in the world
All started in or around Jerusalem
Islam is mostly concentrated in middle east and Africa
Judaism mostly in jerusalem
2. In what parts of the world are Judaism, Christianity, and Islam dominant today?
Judaism is concentrated in Israel and parts of North America.
Christianity is concentrated in North and South America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Australia.
Islam is concentrated in North Africa, Western and Central Asia, and Indonesia.
3. How are Judaism, Christianity, and Islam related?
All three major monotheistic religions claim they began with Abraham. Judaism and Christianity claim that their founders descended from Abraham's son Isaac.
Islam claims descent through his other son, Ishmael
4. How are the stories of Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad alike and different?
They are alike in the fact that all three religions agree they were descendants of Abraham
They are different because they don’t agree who started the religion
5. After reading these excerpts, how do you think these religions compare?
They are very similar in the fact that they all believe there is one god and one god only.
6. What are the primary differences and similarities among the three religions? Why?
They are similar because they all believe in Sabbath, Commandments, an Afterlife, Monotheistic, Soul, Fasting, and that Moses was a