This Rental Agreement is for 1 (one) year starting on _______________and shall be under the complete terms and conditions under which the parties whose signatures appear below have agreed. Landlord/Lessor/Agent, Billy Joe and
Patricia Smith , shall be referred to as "OWNER" and Tenant(s)/Lessee,
________________________________, shall be referred to as "TENANT." As consideration for this agreement, OWNER agrees to rent/lease to TENANT and
TENANT agrees to rent/lease from OWNER for use solely as a private residence, the premises located at: 1833 Brownlee Road #A Birmingham, Alabama 35210
1. Rent is $400.00 and should be paid on the 1st of the month, in the form of a cashier's check, money order, or cash. Cashier Checks should be made payable to Billy Joe & Patricia Smith and mailed/given to him no later than the 10th of the month. If rent is received two weeks after the 1 st, there will be a $30.00 late fee.
Rent should be sent to the following address: 1833 Brownlee Road #A Birmingham,
IF THE TENANT VACATES THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO THE ENDING OF
THE TERMS OF THIS LEASE WITHOUT PROPER NOTICE TO OWNER,
THEN THE TENANT IS REPSPONSIBLE FOR $100.00 FOR EVERY
MONTH THAT IS LEFT ON THE LEASE.
2. If you choose to renew it, will need to be notified by mail to
1833 Brownlee Road #A Birmingham, Alabama 35210; 30 days before the lease ends.
It is not automatic.
**The owner reserves the right to terminate this lease at anytime, should he decide he no longer wants to rent it. The Tenant will be given a 30 day notice, if the tenants have not moved out by the end of the 30 days, the eviction process will begin. **
3. No business allowed. The house is strictly for residential living.
4. No subleasing or assigning the lease will be allowed.
5. No pets unless the owner says so in writing.
6. No alterations to the home inside or outside of the property, unless approved in writing by Billy Joe & Patricia Smith.
7. Noise is to be kept at a reasonable level. If the authorities are called for any other reason other than medical or emergency reasons, then the owner reserves the right to terminate this lease effective…