Top of Form
1. Consider a vehicle on a straight road. A graph of the vehicle's position versus time is a straight horizontal line. What do you know about the vehicle's velocity? The vehicle is moving at a constant rate of speed, but that speed is unknown. The vehicle is moving at a velocity that is constantly changing, but is in a straight line. The vehicle is moving at constant velocity in a straight line. The vehicle is moving at a constant velocity equal to zero (i.e., not moving at all!).
2. Which of the following is a valid unit of velocity? meters per second squared inches per second squared meters per nanosecond meters per kiloliter
3. In order to graph acceleration which of the following must be known? Velocity values at different moments during the time interval under consideration. Speed values at different moments during the time interval under consideration. Starting speed and ending speed. Starting and ending positions.
4. Starting from rest, a car reaches 30 MPH in 5 seconds. What is the magnitude of it's average acceleration during this time interval in meters per second per second (m/s2)? 6 m/s2 0.0017 m/s2 6000 m/s2 2.68 m/s2
5. For two vectors to add to zero, they must have the same magnitude and the same direction. True False
Top of Form
1. If a graph of the acceleration of an object versus time shows a straight, non-zero, horizontal line, which of the following is true about the object's motion? The object is moving with constant velocity. The…