1. E-retailing: http://cscjournals.org/csc/manuscript/Journals/IJBRM/volume1/Issue3/IJBRM-24.pdf
2. Online shopping malls: http://software.ucv.ro/~cbadica/didactic/ce/documente/ModeleEBusiness.pdf. Page5 storefront model
3. www.webmd.com: it helps in finding doctors and medical professionals. Physicians can become the member of webmd. Portal model
4. Lexis.com: fee based portal for legal help. Provide access to case and legal data. Portal model
5. IVillage.com: portal site for women. Provides news and informations about woman's health and their hobbies etc. Portal model
6. HSX.com: gaming site, revenue generation by advertisements. Visitors become traders of entertainment stocks and bonds. Dynamic pricing model.
7. Freemerchant.com: free hosting. Free shopping cart, free auction tools. Revenue generation by strategic partnership and referrals. Dynamic pricing model.
8. Freemarket.com: B2B market place, satisfactory customer service. http://www.freelancer.com/marketplace/. B2B Service Provider.
9. Dice.com: online recruitment website. Revenue generation by number of jobs a company wishes to post and frequency with which the posts are updated. Recruiting on web.
10. Biztravel.com or infohub.com: for business travellers, provides reimbursement of any happenings. Revenue generation by advertisements, transactions. ALSO TripSay gets fundings from Finnish government and