Job Ref: ASSE-16929
Salary: £16000 - £18000 per annum + Bonus Scheme
Currently seeking an Accounts Assistant for a well-established service sector business. My client would be open to considering a strong administrative candidate; who can demonstrate an intelligent, 'can do' attitude towards learning new skills, with already strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Duties will include:
- Collection of debt via telephone and e-mail - Responsible for a small number of high value and high volume accounts
- Identifying and resolving invoice queries, which will involve liaising with the branch and site staff to recover copy time sheets to resolve any rate issues
- Sales Ledger duties and Credit Control
- Requesting and gaining authorisation of credit notes to correct any invoice errors
- Running monthly statements and letter runs
- Meeting cash collection targets, a bonus scheme is in place
- Assisting with month end processes and producing monthly reports
- Providing cover for banking and cash allocations
- Assisting the Credit Control Manager with reporting and system changes
- Issuing Final Demands where appropriate
This is an excellent opportunity for any individual wanting to develop and progress within a forward thinking business. Offering a competitive salary and potential study package.
Qualifications – jobs require these as you will have more knowledge about the job you’re applying for.
Relevant work experience – helps you settle in and requires less training.
Knowledge of products and services – gives you more knowledge of the products so it can help you sell more and make more profit.
Experience of specific industry – requires les training to do the job so it costs less and gives you relevant knowledge.
Effectiveness in meeting personal and team targets – to make the business more successful.
To observe and raise professional standards – help gain trust of other businesses.…