1. How many inventory items with a market value of $25,000 or more are included in location 02?
There are 4 inventory items with a market value of $25,000 or more that are included in location 02.
2. Use the drill-down feature to determine inventory items at cost (field = Inventory_Value_at_Cost) in Location 03 with a zero or negative value. (Hint: return to Classify by using the Classify button above the table.) How many are included?
There are 3 inventory items with a market value of zero or a negative value that are included in location 03.
1. How many records are in the table you just created?
There are 37 records in the table created
2. What is the Location/Product Class with the …show more content…
Category 3,500 and 4,500 has the fewest number of records. It has 0 records in this category.
9) What category has the highest dollar value of invoices? What is the total dollar value of invoices for this category?
The invoices greater than 6,500 have the highest dollar value at 27,511.99
10) How would this information be useful to the auditor?
This information would be useful so can auditor can double check if the invoice amounts are correlating to the count of invoices.
1) What is the total invoice amount for the 120-199 age category?
The total invoice amount for 120-199 is 59,441.84
2) What are your concerns as an auditor about the results of the aging?
A auditor should be concerned that 43% of the invoices are in the 200-364 days category.
3) What is the average number of days outstanding for all invoices?
The average number of days outstanding is 172 days
4 )What is the value of the 5th largest invoice outstanding for more than 300 days and how long has it been outstanding?
The 5th largest invoice is 5970.40.
5) How many invoices are there for vendor #12130 in the 30-59 day category?
There are 2 invoices for vendor #12130 in the 30-59 day category
6) What is the total invoice amount for vendor #12130 in the 90-119 day aging interval?
The total invoice amount for vendor