2. Albert names the horse Joey and devotes much time to training him. Albert's best friend, Andrew Easton (Matt Milne), watches as Albert teaches his colt many things, such as to come when he imitates the call of an owl by blowing through his cupped hands.
3. A rainstorm destroys the turnip crop, so Ted, in order to pay the rent and without telling Albert, sells Joey to the young cavalry officer Captain James Nicholls (Tom Hiddleston) as the First World War gets underway.
5. Joey is trained for military operations and becomes attached to Topthorn, a black horse with whom he is trained for his military role, and the two horses become friends.
7. The two young deserters should have been shot. Their goal is to ride to Italy, but they stop for the night to hide in a farm's windmill and are discovered by their fellow German soldiers. Their status evident, they are executed by firing squad..
8. The German soldiers to take whatever food and supplies from the farmers is right because the German soldiers is tries to protect the farmer. They need food and supplies, so that is right for them to take food and supplies.
9. The English and German soldiers seeking to free the horse from its barbed wire prison indicate about them because a British