Sentence- Man did you hear about Fred? He is into anarchism all he does now is talk about rebelling against the government.
2. Autocracy-government in which one person has uncontrolled or unlimited authority over others; the government or power of an absolute monarch.
Sentence- Egypt has had a little bit of freedom and is getting rid of autocracy but also have a chance to be come democracy.
3. Capitalism-an economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, especially as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth.
Sentence- capitalism can make some people rich and while keeping others poor.
4. Class theory-
5. Communism-a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.
Sentence- As a system of government, communism is dead or dying.
6. Communitarians-is an ideology that emphasizes the connection between the individual and the community.
Sentence- man, I have no problem with communitarians and what they believe in.
7. Conservative-the act or an instance of saving or keeping from change, loss, injury, etc.
Sentence- Why are you so wasteful? You should be more conservative.
8. Democracy- government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
Sentence-In a democracy we have presidents, instead of dictators.
9. Democratic socialism- a form of socialism with a democratic government; the ownership and control of the means of production, capital, land, property, etc., by the community as a whole – combined with a democratic government. It extends democracy from the political system to the economy.
Sentence- Wemocratic socialism is politically correct because the president does deal with economic problems.
10. Democratization- the action of making something democratic.
Sentence- man it took china forever to finish the democratization process.
11. Direct democracy- a form of democracy in which the people as a whole make direct decisions, rather than have those decisions made for them by elected representatives.
Sentence- hey have you heard of direct democracy, it’s where people make there owe decisions like laws and majors stuff like that.
12. Egalitarianism - belief in the equality of all people, especially in political, social, or economic life.
13. Elite theory- is a theory of the state which seeks to describe and explain the power relationships in contemporary society. power lies in position of authority in key economic and political institutions
Sentence- man I don’t believe in the elite theory, how they say power relationships in contemporary society.
14. Equality- the state or quality of being equal; correspondence in quantity, degree, value, rank, or ability.
Sentence- we should have equality at the office, because I like I’m not treated the same like everyone else
15. Faction- a group or clique within a larger group, party, government, organization
Sentence- ipods is kind of like faction to the whole category of electronics
16. Freedom- the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint
Sentence- why are you so lucky you get the freedom of going to the party government