Aruba sights to explore
Firstly, you need to know some of the places worth a visit besides the dazzling Aruba beaches.
• Lourdes Grotto
• California Lighthouse
• Butterfly Farm
• Guadirikiri Cave
• Aruba Aloe Factory
• Ostrich Farm
• Historical Museum of Aruba
• Fort Zoutman
• Bushiribana Ruins
• Arikok National Park
Once you decide where you want to go, you can see which tour selections will give you the itinerary you desire. Make sure to choose the best tour operator in Aruba.
Land tours …show more content…
You will see the Lourdes Grotto, California Lighthouse and the old gold mill at Bushiribana. A little swimming at Baby Beach circles out the tour.
• Dune Buggie Adventure: See the craggy parts of Aruba in a dune buggie. The tour is about 4 hours long, and goes to numerous rock formations, a natural bridge, Bushiribana and the Alto Vista Chapel.
• Aruba Safari Jeep Adventure: Head out to some remote shorelines and volcanic creations in a jeep. You will see the key sights, such as Bushiribana and the Alto Vista Chapel.
• Banana Bus Tour: For a party along with a tour, hop on the Banana Bus. You will see some of the wonders during the day, but the night tour has music and a disco floor right on the bus.
• Seaworld Explorer: A very unique tour, on board a small submarine that will show you all the underwater wonders of Aruba, all in air-conditioned comfort. There are schools of tropical fish, numerous coral reefs and even a WWII German shipwreck.
• Aruba Kayak Adventure Tours: Kayak tours along the coastal mangroves to the Spanish Lagoon for a little snorkeling. Lunch is served on DePalm Island. Don't fear if you don't know how to kayak, experience isn't