1. They break down the program, they break according to the job and time requires completing that program.
2. Developing training matrix, which tells what need to be done to get the goals, which also shows the job description. Identifying individual needs to carry the program.
3. They use Microsoft project as a tools for monitoring. Where included what are the steps and procedure of the job. Which tells how much they reach this week, or whether they reach the goals of this week or not. And how much is left to finish the projects. When monitor weekly people can’t hide. They also had handover every two days where they discuss each other performance and provide feedback.
4. They monitor the project every week and update it. . As well as put the resources where they need to be. Which control the wastages of the resources.
5. They make the contract taking consideration of every external factors like whether etc. If this thing affects the program, the days added up. They have separated 20% preliminary moneys of the over all cost of the program, which they pay to the worker if work get stop due to external factors.
6. They have high-level meeting with the senior’s people of the organization. As well as the consultation. Had meeting with the contractors, sub contractors, client every month. Submitted document with all the photos included about the projects every month.
7. They develop spreadsheet, which shows what left to be done as well as where the problem comes like electricity board, plumbing etc. They call this sub contractor to fix the problem. They hold 5% of the money to be paid to this contractor till 1 yrs so if any problem come in the project they will be called, if they don’t come they hire new contractors and pay them from this retention they had hold.
8. Project is complete, all the work been done, final document been submitted. When the people (client) start thinking, as you want them to .It ensure project deliverables are achieved.
9. Safety audit from Federal Government come every 3 months to check the projects. They check all the files and paper works.
10. They got estimating department, which will tell where we going when we finish this project. They upgrade if the staff had done good for the next level.
1. We will distribute staff hand book, which tells all the duties and responsibilities of the individual, we will conduct the meeting before the project where we will discuss if any individual facing any problem understanding the same as well as if they got any objection regarding.
2. I will develop the chart, which allocate each individual responsibility, as well as where include whom to report and how to carry this responsibility.
3. I am going to mentor my team members, I will provide proper knowledge on handling the projects. We all will work as a team and will help each other in performing the duties. I will develop training matrix, which tells what need to be done to do the work, If require I will sent my team to different trainings and seminar which help them to enhance their performances in that projects
4. I am going to adopt Microsoft projects as a monitoring tool. Where included what are the steps and procedure of the job. Which tells how much they reach this week, or whether they reach the goals of this week or not. And how much is left to finish the projects. When monitor weekly people can’t hide. We also had handover every two days where they discuss each other performance and provide feedback.
5. I will monitor the project every week, and update it. Analyze where the resources required more and drop the resources in that area. I wont overload the resources. I just put the resources where they need to be which control the wastages of the resources.
6. I will identify the different risk factor, then priorities them and categories them in different level like high, medium and low. Then use the mitigation strategy to overcome this risk.
7. I am going to