1) Which one of the following items is not generally used in preparing a statement of cash flows?
A. Adjusted trial balance
B. Comparative balance sheets C. Additional information D. Current income statement
2) One of Astro Company's activity cost pools is machine setups, with estimated overhead of $150,000. Astro produces sparklers (400 setups) and lighters (600 setups). How much of the machine setup cost pool should be assigned to sparklers?
A. $150,000 B. $60,000 C. $90,000 D. $75,000
3) Of the following companies, which one would not likely employ the specific …show more content…
greater than quantity supplied C. double the quantity supplied D. equal to quantity supplied
21) When a firm sells a good or a service, the sale contributes to the nation’s income __________.
A. only if the buyer of the good or service is a household or another firm B. only if the buyer of the good or service is a household C. We have to know whether the item being sold is a good or a service in order to answer the question
D. whether the buyer of the good or a service is a household, another firm, or the government
22) The open-economy macroeconomic model includes __________.
A. only the market for foreign-currency exchange B. only the market for loanable funds C. neither the market for loanable funds or the market for foreign-currency exchange
D. both the market for loanable funds and the market for foreign-currency exchange
23) Most economists use the aggregate demand and aggregate supply model primarily to analyze __________.
A. the effects of macroeconomic policy on the prices of individual goods B. short-run fluctuations in the economy C. productivity and economic growth D. the long-run effects of international trade policies
24) In the market for foreign-currency exchange in the open economy macroeconomic model, the amount of net capital outflow represents the quantity of dollars __________.
A. supplied for the purpose of buying assets abroad B. supplied for the