31 January 2013
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Mount Sinai is a good place; God showed Moses Mount Sinai however God had a better future for the Israelites. Even though they were comfortable and happy, God wanted to take them to the promised land.
Individual you need to rise and allow God to take you to a higher level
Corporately as a church we need to allow God to do a new thing.
Isaiah 6 v 1-10:
Isaiah was serving God without seeing him.
Temple: earthly worship must mirror heaven-matching heavenly pattern. (Moses had to build the tabernacle according to God’s pattern/measurements)
Seraphim are angels that worship God described in (Revelation as 4 beasts)
2 wings covered God’s face-revence/holy
2wings covered God’s feet-respect/sign of worship
2wings flew- serving
2/3 on worship- ministry that flow out of worship is powerful. Spending time in worship gives you a positive vibe (Moses face became radiant)
Prayer point: that our spirit may see God- recognise God’s glory.
It’s time to break camp and advance move from mount Sinai and advance.
Prayer- enables us to leave our compliances
Levels of worship
1. Hallal- Praise- free/no hesitation in appreciating God unashamedly.
2. Tehillah- Praises that are sung – Ephesians 5 v 19
3. Yodah- raising our hands in praising God
4. Towdah – raising hands in worship
5. Zemar- Instrumental worship ( David played harp and the demon left king Saul).
6. Shabbach- Shout of Victory (Walls of Jericho)
7. Barrack – 2 senses - 1.Kneeling
2. To bless/to praise
We are quick to barrack without learning the preliminary stages, neglecting Tehilla, Yodah and others etc…..
Ephesians 5 v 19
1. Hymns are written songs
2. Spiritual Songs are new songs
3. Psalms word of God in tune
7 February 2013
Prayer less Christians are powerless. Prayerful Christians are powerful.
Devil attacks our prayer life so that we are prayer less, if he cannot stop us praying, he makes us pray religious prayers which are not effective.