2. I am not 100% sure what I will major in, I do know that it will be either Aeronautics or something in the Law Enforcement area. Since I am a firearms enthusiast and love aviation, both of these areas have interested me all of my life.
3. I am an Eagle Scout, I m dedicated to my studies, and I am an honest and hardworking person
4. The most meaningful activity I have participated in throughout high school is Scouting. I became an Eagle Scout during my freshman year of high school. This activity has developed my leadership skills and has exposed me to many different real-life situations that have made me a better person.
5. I have earned the rank of Eagle Scout, along with three Eagle Palms.
6. My 'never give up' mentality, my drive to gets things done, as well as my integrity, all contribute to my strengths in academics.
7. During my time at PHHS, I have contributed my skills as an Eagle Scout and have earned good grades and scored high on standardized tests, setting the bar higher not only for current PH students, but also other high schools throughout the country and state.
8. I have been blessed with the opportunity to become involved in so many activities and programs. I have to say that, of all my accomplishments, I most proud of my Eagle Scout award. It is something that I will carry with me the rest of my life, and it entails valuables skills that can applied in so many aspects of my life.
9. My goal