• Citizens from UK are eligible to apply for visa
• Non European has to visit their embassy for more information and regulations
• Can apply for visa at either embassy or online
• Need to apply for visa before heading to Australia and the processing time can be lengthy (48 hours)
• The applicant must be between the age of 18 and 30
• The applicant can be single or married but without children
• It cost about £225 for visa only if it is applied directly, no agency is involved
• Australia Working Holiday Visa is for 12 months but only allowed to work for about 6 months
• For the tax applicant pay about 15% of their earning but it depends on how much they earn
Tetanus, diphtheria, polio
To apply for Canadian Working Holiday Visa contact the Canadian High Commission in London and they will provide you with details of the application process and forms to apply. For much easier access you van even get applications forms online on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.
However, if you are from a non-EU country, it is better if you contact and check with your embassy about regulations for working in Canada. Or you might find it helpful to contact your ministry of foreign affairs whether there are any issues to be taken into account when considering working in Canada.
You must hold a valid passport to enter and it must be valid for the proposed duration of your stay.
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada.
The average working hours in Canada is 35-40 hours per…