1. (TCO 7) Some of the characteristics of lean systems include which of the following?
2. (TCO 7) Mass customization means
3. (TCO 8) One scarce item in the future will be water. Which is the least expensive way to get water from places of abundance to places of need?
4. (TCO 8) If there is one thing that advertisers agree upon, it is the growing importance of social media in product promotion. Given this information
5. (TCO 1) You own a hardware store in the small town where you live. A big-box, multiline competitor has just opened. You see the following as your advantages of maintaining …show more content…
5. (TCO 6) Which does a mission statement address? (Select all that apply.)
6. (TCO 6) Imagine a world that is populated by 9 billion people. In order to maintain our current quality of life, such a world would require 2.3 planets’ worth of resources. In order to sustain the U.S. way of life, businesses and the government must plan for 30% more people living across the globe. Most of those people will be in developing countries, and the demand will be great for energy, food, and healthcare. Your concern is that you and your production team have been asked by your leadership to create a scorecard to measure your firm’s efforts in sustainability. Your team’s scorecard should necessarily include which? (Select all that apply.)
7. (TCO 6) Mining Group Gold is a team process that includes a method for processing and analyzing which? (Select all that apply.)
8. (TCO 7) A cellular or modular layout can accommodate changes in design or customer demand. This includes which? (Select all that apply.)
9. (TCO 8) The marketing manager is responsible for choosing