Career Exploration Interview: Mr. Fauth
1. What is your job title? Business education teacher
2. What education or training does this job need or require? 4 year college degree and a teaching certification
3. How many years of higher level education do you personally have? 6 years: 4 years bachelor 2 years master
4. How long have you been in this field of work? 10 years
5. What would you say the typical starting salary would be for this type of work? $30,000-$35,000
6. What are your primary job responsibilities? Make productive members of society
7. Did you always want to be a business education teacher? No, I wanted to be a state trooper
8. What is the most satisfying part of your job? Helping students
9. What is the most challenging part of your job? Differentiating instruction
10. What is your favorite part of your job? It’s different every day
11. What are some of the tougher challenges you’ve had to overcome? Going back to school to get my teaching certification.
12. What are some of the daily tasks you have to do? Grading and instruction.
13. Do you have a lot of take home work? Depends on the day.
14. Is there a lot of paper work involved in your career? Yes.
15. What are some of the things you do on a day to day basis in class with your students? Go on to the Aplia website.
16. How much does your job affect your personal life? It allows more time for family.
17. Can you envision yourself doing anything else?…