Subject: Organizational Behavior
Assignment: Case study – Change: To Be or Not to Be
Table of contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Presentation of the Problems
3. Presentation of the Solution
4. Analysis of the Solution
“Continuity gives us roots; change gives us branches, letting us stretch and grow and reach new heights” And that what Parthiv Vyas had thought for his company- Mebrisk India- before he introduced new reforms in the company in order to help it reach new heights.
However, three years later Mebrisk India discovered its system revamp was a completely futile exercise.
Adip Arya was extremely …show more content…
Analysis of the Solution
* The data flowed in miraculously between, sales departments, production department and Head office, The system started capture all the data like sales, stocks, production, etc.
* Sales forecasts become much easier based on actual data and forecasts reached production department on time and incorporated along with the production plan.
* The production planning cycle reduced from one month to one week and eventually to one day
* The stocks were in sync with production plan, the tussle between sales and production stopped
* Working capital, which was 33% of the turnover, came down to 35 as soon nil.
* The managers who used to monitor truck routes and supply of materials to stock points moved to productive activities.
As in my opinion regarding this case study, Technology helps you to strategically grow your business helping you to streamline your internal communication efforts. It gives you a way to ensure that everyone in your company is on the same page.
So therefore, almost all businesses are dependent on technology on all levels from research and development, production and all the way to delivery. Small to large scale