Sect. 1. Pg. 434 Qts. 3 - 7
3. The function of the male reproductive system is to produce sperm and deliver it to the female reproductive system.
4. One function of the penis is to a. deliver sperm to the female.
5. The order of the sperm through the male reproductive organs is testes, epididymis, vas deferens, urethra, and penis.
6. The symptoms of testicular cancer and inguinal hernia are sense of heaviness in the scrotum and lumps/bulges on the testes.
7. Five things a male can do to keep healthy are wear protective gear while playing sports, avoid tight clothing, wash daily, self-check monthly for testicular cancer, and annual checkup with a doctor.
Sect. 2. Pg. 442 Qts. 3 - 8
3. The role of the female reproductive system is to make eggs and provide a place to support and nourish a developing human.
4. The female reproductive organ that transports eggs from the ovary to the uterus is the c. fallopian tube.
5. The path of an egg through the female reproductive system is ovary, fallopian tube, uterus, and then cervix.
6. The changes that occur in the female reproductive system during the menstrual cycle are increase of FSH and LH, increase and sudden of drop progesterone and estrogen, and the thickening of the uterine lining.
7. The symptoms of female reproductive problems, menstrual cramps and vaginitis include contractions of uterine muscles, lower abdominal pain, irritated vagina, mood swings, depression, bloating, and vaginal secretions of unusual color.
8. Five things a female can do to keep her reproductive system healthy are exercise regularly, eat a balanced…