-Communication Skills: Technologies force us to learn it and use it.
-Time management skills: To organize time and it’s important to all employees’ nowadays.
-Working under Pressure: every one should to know how to work under pressure.
-Ethics: Ethics could increase company’s reputation.
-Adaptability: Because the world around us, especially business world, is rapidly changing.
Forming – Storming – Norming – Performing
It’s not preferable to rush in each stage, to make it more accurate.
Positive includes; discussing idea, respecting the other person, positive criticizing.
Negative includes; Insulting, Refusing to participate, and wasting time.
Groupthink means that team members agree without examining alternatives or considering contingency plans.
Because each person of the group will present his ideas, and therefore the best will be chosen.
Small size and diverse makeup
-Agreement on purpose and procedures
-Ability to confront conflict
-Sound communication techniques
-Collaboration, not competition
-Acceptance of ethical responsibilities
- Prepares agenda, including topics, times, and names
- Starts on time and begin with preview, agenda
- Encourages participation, avoiding digression
- Deals with conflict openly, let parties speak
- Bring a positive attitude; stay calm, pleasant, and energetic.
- Participants can see each other and small product details.
- Tools include video, audio, and software.
- Although expensive, telepresence rooms are like being there.
Blogs: interactive online journals with information that team members can see and comment on.
Wikis: east-to-use collaborative Web sites where people can…