1. How long did you work for the Department of Human Services?
2. What was your job?
3. What all did your job involve?
4. How many cases of child abuse have you seen over the course of your career?
5. What are some of the signs of child abuse that you saw during your time at the Department of Human Services?
6. Have you ever had to be involved in taking a child out of a home?
If so what was the hardest part for you?
7. What is your view on the difference between punishment and abuse?
8. What should happen to the people who abuse children? Jail time? Or What?
9. What happens to the children who are taken from the home as a result of abuse?
10. In your opinion, do you believe spanking is child abuse?
11. What would you do if you thought a child was being abused?
12. Do you think adults who were abused as a child are more likely to abuse their own children?
13. What kind of programs are in place for families who struggle with a history of abuse?
14. What kinds of programs are available to help rehabilitate children who have been abused?
15. Do you think children who are old enough should be able to talk to a social worker without a parent present?
16. Is there a certain race that has the most child abuse percentages?
17. Have you seen a high rate of juveniles that commit child abuse on younger children?
18. Does the Department of Human Services have any type of child abuse prevention classes?
19. Is there any type of