China Against Gods Creation Essay

Submitted By miladamani
Words: 641
Pages: 3

theC.O.L.A.guardian

China against God’s creation

China limits the quantity of children to prevent overcrowding The population of China is over 1 billion, 1 sixth of the WHOLE World’s population, and this amount is still rising and it always had. That’s why the Chinese government has put a stop to this endless increase of the quantity of children being born every single minute in China. This policy is assumed to have prevented over 400 million children of being born. The policy has been implicated in an increase in forced abortions and female infanticide, and has been suggested as a possible cause behind China's gender imbalance. Nonetheless, a 2008 survey undertaken by the Pew Research Center showed that over 76% of the Chinese population supports the policy but the other 24% of the Chinese population does not encourage this at all and think that the policy is ‘useless’ as this all goes against our human right it also frustrates religious people who believe that no one should be allowed to ‘play’ God. As well, the governors themselves do not follow the rules, so why should the rest of China?
Between 2000 and 2005, as many as 1,968 officials in central China were found to be violating the policy, according to the provincial family planning commission – which cannot be named yet for confidential reasons.
As the one-child policy begins to near its next generation, one adult child is left with having to provide support for his or her two parents and four grandparents. This leaves the older generation with more of a dependency on retirement funds or charity in order to have support. If personal savings, pensions, or state welfare should fail, then the most senior citizens would be left entirely dependent upon their very small family or neighbours for support. If a child cannot care for their parents and grandparents, or if that child cannot survive, the oldest generation could find itself destitute. To combat this problem, nearly all provinces now allow families where each parent was an "only child" to have two children. In 2007 all provinces but Henan adopted this new policy. Some parents may over-indulge their only-child. The media referred to the indulged children in one-child families as "little emperors". Since the 1990s, some people have worried that this will result in a higher tendency toward poor social communication and cooperation skills among the new generation, as they have no siblings at home.…