1. Watch the following model lesson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgk-719mTxM
2. Write a brief summary of the lesson you observed.
3. How does the teacher use appropriate techniques and strategies to ensure classroom management in his class?
a. Are the students actively engaged in the learning?
b. How does the teacher establish instructional routines in his classroom?
c. What are the teacher’s behavioral expectations?
d. How does the teacher use corrective feedback to redirect student?
e. Were the students given the opportunity to reflect upon the rules and consequences which will promote the most conducive leaning environment?
4. Write a personal response to the video. (You may consider the following questions)
In general, discuss your reaction to the video.
Discuss what you learned from the video. What is it that you now know that they didn’t know before you watched it?
Are there any parts of the video that you agree or disagree with?
What connections did you make as you were watching the video?
If you could meet the teacher what would you talk about?
Your observations need to be in paragraph format and submitted by Monday or Tuesday, October 13 and 14, 2014. Please type, print and bring your responses to class for a grade.
Classroom Observation #8: Continuous Improvement/ Reflective Practice
1. Watch the following model lesson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSCv0xqmrs0
2. Write a brief summary of the lesson you