1. "Jones would come Literacy device- Repetition because Used repetition to say back! Yes, Jones would it repeats the same thing twice to how awful it would be if he come back!" Chapter 3 say he is coming back came back
2. "As for the pigs, they Literacy device- Personification to So we can know that the pigs could already read and symbolize that pigs are reading read and can do what human write perfectly. Chapter 3 can do
3. "Nobody stole, nobody Literacy device- Using nobody in Symbolize that nobody not grumbled over his rations, the sentence a couple of times one soul would do it the quarrelling and biting and jealousy which had been normal features of l ife in the old days had almost disappeared.
Nobody shirked--or almost nobody."
4. "The pigs did not Character- The pigs as a whole They are dictators and rule actually work, but are not leaders but a boss over the other animals directed and supervised the others" Chapter 3
5. “She would vanish for Character- The cat is a very lazy Might get kicked off the hours on end, and then animal that has no intentions of farm or forced to work reappear at meal-times…” helping or working
1. "However, these stories Setting- Suppose to be this To get the animals to rebel were never fully believed. wonderful place with no humans with them and form an
Rumours of a wonderful and were being spread around alliance farm, where the human beings had been turned out and the animals managed their own affairs, continued to circulate in vague and distorted forms, and throughout that year a wave of rebelliousness ran through the countryside."
2. "Bulls which had always Detail- It’s saying how their war They defeat them and scare been tractable suddenly with…