Edward G. Udell, Sr.
Grand Canyon University: LDR-800 Ethical Dilemmas and Stewardship
April 4, 2012
Code of Ethics Implementation Plan Paper
General overview of organizational ethics policies The organizational ethics polices of this organization is based on developing an ethical climate. This climate is one where everyone---leadership, staff, contractors, vendors, customers, and the public---is treated with the utmost respect. This organization has a zero tolerance for rude and/or discourteous actions, or any signs of disrespect. No type of aggressive behavior, whether in person, writing, by phone, computer, or any device, or failing to assist when danger is present, is …show more content…
10. In regards to socializing, all employees agree never to be alone with a person of either sex unless another employee is present nearby to avoid gossip, charges of sexual harassment, or other wrongful conduct.
11. As a full-time employee, employees may accept any other remunerative work as long as it does not conflict with your performance as an employee, or is a conflict of interest with vendors, suppliers, or with any of the public.
12. All employees will endeavor to relate to all co-workers in a professional manner, respecting their culture and being honest in all relationships.
13. All employees will be honest in all dealings within, and without, the organization, never accepting any bribes or special favors, or breaking any laws of the land.
14. If aware of serious misconduct by another employee, all employees will contact responsible officials of the organization and inform them of the incident.
15. All employees accept reasonable responsibilities for community service, recognizing the good or ill reflects upon this organization.
16. All employees will obey the laws of government, and report any employee breaking any laws.
17. All employees will practice good citizenship without engaging in partisan politics or political activities that are unethical, unfriendly, or unwise.
18. All employees recognize the power of a supervisor and will and never take advantage of anyone’s