Do you need a vacation or a break! Come to russia!
Come to the wonderful Russia
- most of the country has a continental climate, with long, cold winters and brief summers
- Annual precipitation decreases from about 64–76 cm (25–30 in) in the European region to less than 5 cm (2 in) a year in parts.
- Receives from 8 to 12 months of snow or rain
- But summers are always beautiful.
Where to go? What to do?
- Moscow kremlin / complex at the heart of Moscow, overlooking the Moskva River to the south, are red square and saint bathels cathedral.
- Read square / city square in Moscow, Russia.
- Livadia Palace / was a summer retreat of the last Russian tsar, Nicholas II, and his family in Livadiya, Crimea.
- The Catherine Palace / is a Rococo palace located in the town of Tsarskoye Selo, 25 km southeast of St. Petersburg, Russia.
Overview of the country -
- Russia is the world's biggest country with its vast territory that occupies the east of Europe and the north of Asia, i.e. 11.46% of the Earth's land area. Russia is washed by the waters of twelve seas and three oceans: the Arctic in the north, the Atlantic in the west and the Pacific in the east.
Sporting activities are an essential part of daily life in Russia, a keen sporting country, successful at a number of sports and continuously being in the top rankings at the Olympic games.
- Media in Russia has undergone