1. American Revolution a. Summary i. American colonies decided that the government of King George III of England was taxing the colonies unfairly and without proper representation. The colonies had written and signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, yet the colonies were not officially Independent until Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown on October 19, 1781. b. Causes of American Revolution ii. Freedom, Taxation without Representation, Age of Enlightenment c. Important outcome of American Revolution iii. End of British rule over America 2. French Revolution d. Lois XVI iv. Came to power at start of revolution v. Weak and indecisive vi. Marie-Antionette (Austria) [Louis’ Wife] 1. Obsessed with spending money vii. Together, put country in debt over 2 billion livres viii. Ate immense amounts, spent money that was the countries ix. The two were executed e. Third Estate x. Tired of their treatment xi. Respect and actual say in government xii. Tithe for their crops; starvation and malnutrition xiii. Most trouble paying for bread xiv. Began violent revolts f. 1794-Robespierre xv. Terrible ruler, killed thousands by guillotine, unfair trials xvi. Overthrown year later xvii. New Constitution 2. Gave people unalienable rights, was issued. 3. Russian Revolution g. Alexander III xviii. Autocracy xix. Halted reforms, enforced autocratic methods xx. Censorship of papers and schools xxi. Political prisoners exiled xxii. Russian official language xxiii. Jews new target h. Nicholas II xxiv. Factories double xxv. Russia still lags xxvi. 4th producer of steel xxvii. Trans-Siberian Railway i. Bloody Sunday xxviii. 1905 xxix. 200000 workers and their families xxx. Petitions xxxi. Open fire killing xxxii. Duma - first parliament j. March Revolution xxxiii. Women on striks xxxiv. 5 days of riots xxxv. Nicholas steps down xxxvi. Lenin and Bolsheviks gain control k. Bolshevik Revolution xxxvii. People rally xxxviii. Storm winter palace xxxix. Bolshevik Red Guards xl. Offices took and arrested leaders l. Causes xli. Poverty caused discontent xlii. Distinction between rich and poor xliii. Weak tsar m. Impact of Russian Revolution xliv. On Russia 3. end of an autocratic rule 4. establishment of a socialist govt, 5. educational reforms 6. industrial growth n economic development 7. withdrawal of russia frm the world war 8. emergence of russia as a major power of world 9. equal rights to all nationalities xlv. On World 10. Communism 11. Global tensions 4. Haitian Revolution n. Took place in Saint Domingue xlvi. Richest European colonies in the Americas 12. Generated 1/3 of all French Trade 13. Economic success based on one of the most brutal slave reginmes in
CYP 3.1 – Assessment criteria 3.1 (K)
Research Task – Common Assessment Framework
The Common Assessment Framework is a structured basis to help specialist professionals working with CYP and their families. It is used to assess CYP’s additional needs for earlier and more effective services, and to develop a common understanding of those needs and how to work together to meet them, when those needs are not being met by their current service provision.
The CAF is used across all children’s services…
Conducting Internal Audit
Quality Assessments – Best
Angela M. Poole, CPA, CGFM
Associate Vice President, Finance and Administration
Florida A&M University
• Become familiar with IIA Standards related to a Quality
Assurance and Improvement Program
• Discuss the IIA Framework for Quality (Path to Quality
• Discuss the benefits of conducting quality assessments
• Review a best practice – State of Texas IIA Study
“Quality is never an accident; it is always the
to Feb 07, 2014
06.04 Module Six Quiz
06.05 Applications of Systems
06.06 Graphing Systems of Inequalities
Items for Completion Week Of Feb 08, 2014 to Feb 14, 2014
06.08 Module Six Review and Practice Test
06.09 Discussion Based Assessment
06.10 Module Six Test
07.00 Module Seven Pretest
Items for Completion Week Of Feb 15, 2014 to Feb 21, 2014
07.01 Introduction to Polynomials
07.02 Addition and Subtraction of Polynomials
• Review Test Submission: Unit III Assessment"
American History 1
Page 1 of6
Review Test Submission: Unit III Assessment
Review Test Submission: Unit III Assessment
97 out of 100 points
1. You may open this assessment multiple times but you may only
submit it once.
2. You may print the assessment and prepare your answers offline.
Alternatively, you may enter…
Adolescent chronic pain and disability: A review of
the current evidence in assessment and treatment
Christopher Eccleston PhD1, Jacqueline Clinch MD2
C Eccleston, J Clinch. Adolescent chronic pain and disability:
A review of the current evidence in assessment and treatment.
Paediatr Child Health 2007;12(2):117-120.
Adolescents who suffer from chronic pain also report complex
syndrome-associated disability and distress that can…
* Attending any review meetings with the local authority/professionals
* Regularly monitoring observations carried out on the child’s development.
All children will be given a full settling in period when joining the nursery according to their individual needs.
* Recognise each child’s individual needs and ensure all staff are aware of, and have regard for, the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice on identification and assessment of any needs not being…
Title: The Role of ES Review
Submission Date: November 9, 2013
University ID Number: 9297731
Word Count: 1548
Environmental Impact Assessment as a tool for decision making has been formally initiated in
late sixty‟s at USA through National Environmental Protection Act, 1969 (Glasson et al., 2012,
p.50) which has been now adopted by majority of countries of the world (Sadler, 1996, p.25;
Petts, 2009; NCEA, 2013).
To monitor the quality of Environmental Statements…
information regarding material misstatement that could affect the financial statements (Becker CPA Review). As the auditor understands the internal control, it must also be documented.
PCAOB standards require management to uses an acceptable internal control framework; the most common used framework between public companies is “COSO” (Committee of Sponsoring Organization of the Tradeway Commission)(Becker CPA Review), which requires:
-As the design of control is evaluated, it should be tested, if is capable…
MAN6245 Organizational Behavior
Personal Strengths Assessment and Career Planning
Individual Essay Paper
Please create a brief three page double spaced paper describing some of your strengths, career and
personal career related goals (three to five year plan). In your paper, please make sure that you cover
Your Name and Identification on Cover Page. On the cover page of your essay, include your name
and the type of work you do and geographical area in which you live. Statement: “Submitted…