DjakzhzhWanted to wish you a happy birthday Micheal! I know we don't have years of memories to look back on but I know from when I first started talking to you you had me laughing and smiling and forever giggling all over the place. Even though a lot of stuff you said wasn't funny I laughed anyway and then I started to blush when you called my name and got butterflies when your name popped up on my phone. In the short time and with you being miles away I developed feelings for you. You were always so charming and you kinda took me by surprise. Today God has blessed you with another year of life and I'm truly grateful to have had you in mine. You made me see things differently and in turn I became a better person. You have such a bright future ahead of you nd I can't wait to see what god has in store for you. Happy birthday!
released his debut album, Show and Prove, in 2006, and signed to Warner Bros. Records in 2007. His Eurodance-influenced single, "Say Yeah", received urban radio airplay, charting on the Rhythmic Top 40 and Hot Rap Tracks charts in 2008.
Khalifa parted with Warner Bros. and released his second album, Deal or No Deal, in November 2009. He released the mixtape Kush and Orange Juice as a free download in April 2010; he then signed with Atlantic Records. He is also well known for his debut single for…
24. Niall’s ideal woman is Cheryl Cole and his man crush is Michael Buble.
25. Niall’s favourite movie of all time is Grease.
26. Niall is left-handed.
27. Niall was brought up in Mullingar in Ireland.
28. On their 53:14min long debut album ‘Up All Night’, Harry gets 7:18min worth of solos, Liam has 7:08min, Zayn has 5:38min, Louis has 1:29min and Niall has 1:24min.
29. Zayn was brought up in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Other famous Bradfordians include the Brontë sisters, magician…