1. The art or practice of shaping figures or designs in the round or in relief, as by chiseling marble, modeling clay, or casting in metal.
a. A work of art created by sculpture.
b. Such works of art considered as a group.
3. Ridges, indentations, or other markings, as on a shell, formed by natural processes.
v. sculp·tured, sculp·tur·ing, sculp·tures
1. To fashion (stone, bronze, or wood, for example) into a three-dimensional figure.
2. To represent in sculpture.
3. To ornament with sculpture.
4. To change the shape or contour of, as by erosion.
To make sculptures or a sculpture.
[Middle English, from Latin sculptra, from sculptus, past participle of sculpere, to carve; see skel-1 in Indo-European roots.]
1. The art and science of designing and erecting buildings.
2. Buildings and other large structures: the low, brick-and-adobe architecture of the Southwest.
3. A style and method of design and construction: Byzantine architecture.
4. Orderly arrangement of parts; structure: the architecture of the federal bureaucracy; the architecture of a novel.
5. Computer Science The overall design or structure of a computer system, including the hardware and the software required to run it, especially the internal structure of the microprocessor.
[Latin architectra, from architectus, architect; see architect.]
archi·tectur·al adj. archi·tectur·al·ly adv.
painting, the expression of ideas and emotions, with the creation of certain aesthetic qualities, in a two-dimensional visual language. The elements of this language—its shapes, lines, colours, tones, and textures—are used in various ways to produce sensations of volume, space, movement, and light on a flat surface.
Executive Support System (ESS) is a reporting tool (software) that allows you to turn your organization's data into useful summarized reports. These reports are generally used by executive level managers for quick access to reports coming from all company levels and departments such as billing, cost accounting , staffing, scheduling, and more.
An Executive Support System (ESS) is software that allows users to transform enterprise data into quickly accessible and executive-level reports, such as those used by billing, accounting and staffing departments. An ESS enhances decision making for executives.
Financial analysis is one of the most important steps to companies today. Executives needs to use financial ratios and cash flow analysis to