2) A blog is a Web page that serves as a publicly accessible personal journal for an individual. Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author.
3) Avalon is overwhelmed by the content of the email from “A Friend” this means that Avalon is very emotional
4) The A-Bomb is relevant to this chapter as her life is about to change as she moves town and school. This means that her life is meant to be just like A which can mean very well.
5) Avalon’s parents have positive attitudes and strong values towards education as their both teachers.
6) …show more content…
45. The chapter ‘Broken Down’ changes the POV and reader positioning to give the surreal affect the writing, of the blur between dream and reality.
46. Avalon pictures Marshall on the chair because it shows he just wanted to fit in and be accepted by his peers, but resided in his comfort zone due the threat of bullying
47. Avalon blames herself as she believed the bullies only targeted Marshall as she ignored their attempts of her, thus finding a new prey
48. We learn from Marshall’s mother, that Marshal was a up and going young kid when in primary, exited for High School and always seemed to be contented
Short tempered Determined
49. It showed she could feel the very life of the place disappear from her fingertips
51. Alice - a mean, heartless, popular girl who cared for nothing and had no heart
Tamara - thinking she was a very odd and scary looking person ( unfriendly)
Marshal – Gay
Jeremy – a friendly easy-going guy
54. I agree that on the internet identities are very much hidden and is the perfect breeding ground for bullies, this could only be avoided by not using the social networking sites at all.
55. Yes, I believe they got what they deserved as Marshall’s death had to be brought to justice.