Modules 1 & 2
How to submit:
1. Click on ASSESSMENTS
2. Click on Module 2 Reflection Journal
3. Copy and Paste your Journal into the Student Comments Section
4. Click “Submit for grading” AND “Submit”
Module 1: Driving is Your Responsibility:
Please answer the following questions in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar:
Complete the K-W-L information below.
K- What you Know
List two things you know about driving.
1. Don’t drink and drive
2. Watch where you’re going
W—What you Want to know
List two things you want to know about driving.
1. When is a good time to turn when you’re at a red light
2.How long should I wait before driving when at a stop sign
L—What you Learned
Identify at least two new things you learned from Module One.
1. Obeying the signs of the road
2. Knowing when it is okay to let someone over
Do you already have your learners permit? Yes or No
If no, have you taken the 4 hour drug/alcohol certificate? no Module 2: The Driver:
Please answer the following questions:
Aha Moments: Aha moments are times when you have been reading something and the text suddenly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Please use complete sentences and proper spelling and grammar. Describe three aha moments that you had as you worked through Module Two.
1. How drivers are when in traffic
2. What to do when I the driver start to get irritated when in traffic
3. When I’m tired and I’m driving go find a rest spot and sleep there for a