- Do you have any problems with the relationship between you and your customers?
- Have you ever had customers complaining about your follow-up with them?
- How do you communicate with your customers?
- Do you think that customer’s dissatisfaction with the company had to do with the decline in sales you are currently facing?
- How often do you communicate with prospects about new offers or new information about products?
- Do you have any problems maintaining a good relationship between the institutions and agencies that you normally sell to?
- How have the problems with your customers affected your sales and the relationship with them?
- Not having CRM software has affected the possibility of prospects to become clients?
- Does that lead to problems that are possibly created by not having enough information on a prospect or client?
- So what you really need is a system that can manage your interaction with your clients and prospects?
- Do you think that having a CRM system will help you safe operational costs in the long-term?
- How do you think having a CRM system will improve your sales in the future?
- Who is involved in the purchase decision?
- How do you currently maintain your customer database?
- Do you currently experience customer complaints about service?
- What problems are you currently facing that led to the need for this system?
- How critical is this