Complete the K-W-L information below.
K- What you Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
1. Always watch the speed limit, so you don't get pulled over and get a ticket.
2. Always wear a seat belt for safety.
W—What you Want to know
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.
1. I want to learn how to be a defensive driver
2. I want to know what Emergency vehicle periodical is
L—What you Learned
Discuss at least two new things you learned from Module One.
1.The natural forces, I didn't know there was so many different forces that affect your driving
2. I learned force of impact if force generated when objects meet.
Do you have your permit yes or no ?
Module 2: The Driver:
Complete one option below.
Aha Moments: Aha moments are times when you have been reading something and the text suddenly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Please use complete sentences and proper spelling and grammar.
Describe three aha moments that you had as you worked through Module Two.
How will this information affect you as a driver now and in the future? (2-3 sentences)
If you did not have any ‘aha’ moments, answer the questions below in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar:
Describe three characteristics of ‘at risk’ drivers.
1. Drunk people can be at risk drivers
2. People that are using drugs can be at risk drivers