Complete the K-W-L information below.
K- What you Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
1. You drive on the right side of the road.
2. Most cars are automatic but the manual transmission cars have three pedals.
W—What you Want to know
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.
1. I want to know who makes the road rules and how they decide who gets the right-of-way.
2. I also want to know when is the right time to turn off the blinker when you switch lanes.
L—What you Learned
Discuss at least two new things you learned from Module One.
1. I learned that at a "yield" sign you don't have to come to a full stop
2. Another thing is learned that even if the light is green it’s a good idea to slow down a little.
If you do not have your permit, please provide the last four digits of your social security number so that your teacher can issue your drug and alcohol certificate.
My last four digits of my social are: 7769
Module 2: The Driver:
Complete one option below.
Aha Moments: Aha moments are times when you have been reading something and the text suddenly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Please use complete sentences and proper spelling and grammar.
Describe three aha moments that you had as you worked through Module Two.
How will this information affect you as a driver now and in the future? (2-3 sentences)
If you did not have any ‘aha’ moments, answer the questions below in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar:
Describe three characteristics of ‘at risk’ drivers.
1. They are very aggressive while driving
2. They are impatient.
3. They always