To Download This Tutorial Visit below Link http://www.studentsoffortunes.com/downloads/ethc-445-principles-of-ethics-final-exam-answers/ (Product Type) : Instant Downloadable
We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. We invite you to create an account with us if you like, or shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave the store.
All Tutorials will be E-mailed immediately after the Payment, Please Check your inbox or Spam Folder and can also be downloaded by clicking on Tutorial Bucket.
For Any Other Inquiry Feel Free to Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Tutorials Visit: ( …show more content…
(TCOs 3, 6, 7) Syllogisms in formal deductive logic are called “valid” when: (Points : 5) the correct form of the syllogism style is used. the premise statements are true. the syllogism is first determined to be “sound.” the verbs are written in present tense. the conclusion proceeds from the premises.
11. (TCOs 1, 2) When choosing one course of action while working with a dilemma, the other courses of action are lost and become unavailable. This makes ethical choices in dilemma situations particularly what? (Points : 5)
12. (TCOs 1, 2, 7) What is the role of conscience as Thomas Aquinas sees it? (Points : 5)
To teach ethical principles
To disclose and build religious faith
To enable rational thought about consequences
To align personal ethics with those of others
To guide actions through a view of right and wrong
13. (TCOs 2, 8) The rule or principle to be applied in making decisions is an example of which kind of ethical discovery process? (Points : 5)
Principle of utility
A posteriori rationality
A priori rationality
14. (TCOs 1, 2, 5) The Social Contract theorist whose troubled childhood was most clearly reflected in his theories was who? (Points : 5)
15. (TCOs 3, 6, 7) Kant’s concern that people choose to observe