Module 1: Driving is Your Responsibility:
Complete the K-W-L information below.
K- What you Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
1. Driving can be very dangerous if you don’t follow the rules and regulations
.2. Driving is a big privilege.
W—What you Want to know
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.
1. How long has the idea of driving been around?
2. Who is the inventor of creating the first vehicle?
L—What you Learned
Discuss at least two new things you learned from Module One.
1. If you are a passenger of the car you can still get ejected out of the car if you don’t have your seat belt on.
2. The reason why you should always follow the traffic law is because a motor vehicle can be a deadly weapon.
If you do not have your permit, please provide the last four digits of your social security number so that your teacher can issue your drug and alcohol certificate. My last four digits are:2395
Module 2: The Driver:
If you did not have any ‘aha’ moments, answer the questions below in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar:
Describe three characteristics of ‘at risk’ drivers.
1. If a driver is tired and decides to drive.
2. A driver that doesn’t wear their seatbelt while driving.
3. A driver that may have their radios to loud or that maybe distract by doing their makeup while there on the