If I could travel to four places in the world, all expenses paid, I would go to Puerto Rico, Japan, Iceland, and New York. Growing up as a kid my family never took trips outside of the U.S. yet alone California. I was born and raised here and have not left since. The furthest I have ever gotten the chance to go however, was to San Diego. The trip was only about a week long, during the summer, and with my boyfriend. It made me realize that even though the long drive their and back was pure torture, I overall loved to travel. I absolutely love adventuring, seeing new places, experiencing new things, and meeting new people. If I ever was given the opportunity to travel my first choice would be, Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is my boyfriend’s homeland where he is currently attending school. I’ve heard and seen nothing but beautiful things about the island overall from a number of people. I’m a big fan of going to the beach and it has always been a life-long goal to visit one with crystal clear water and perfect white sand. I wouldn’t mind trying out cliff diving, new foods, as well as snorkeling with the sea critters. I would love to experience the beautiful island for myself one day and see if all the glorious things I have heard are true or not. Next, I would visit Japan. A very good friend of mine is currently serving the U.S. air force and is stationed in Japan. Not only would I love to see him but also, I’m a huge fan of Ghibli Hayao Miyazaki, a movie animator/writer. I was at least 12 and came across “Howl’s moving castle”, my first Ghibli film and have wanted to visit Studio Ghibli, in Japan, ever since. I would love to try there food considering it’s much different than what us American’s eat from day to day as well as visiting a few temples and exploring the city. After, I would go to Iceland to see the northern lights. Considering how much luck is based on actually even getting to see the lights themselves, makes Iceland almost the last place I would want to visit…
helper as it puts the employer in contact with people or businesses who can vouch for your abilities.
6. Contact information is necessary, this seems obvious but mostly so you can be reached in the even the employer needs to do so for various reason.
7. Certifications, listing certifications shows the employer which you have and shows your knowledge in the area of the certification.
8. I personally have references from my side business which showcase my talents and my abilities. These to me are vital…
World History and Culture
Student: Julie Martinez
We are asking to write a narrative on how the world changes during the thirteens and fourteen
Century, and to depict from our reading in chapter 10 and 11 and other sources.
First question we were ask to write a short story about we link Marco Polo and Columbus that
Includes their cultures?
It is an inspiration to read about these two men who accomplished a lot during…
Week 7 CheckPoint
What values underlie your desire to help others?
My values stem mostly from my need to make sure that my family is secure and taken care of. The text gives an example of counseling a pregnant young lady who is unsure about having the child. Knowing that I personally don’t believe in abortion, I would still give the young lady all of the information that she needs to make an informed decision. I would ask her what her reason for considering abortion is, is financial or fear…
NB: All the participants are required to come prepared to the workshop
Activity 1 - Roles in Group Discussion
Participants should be able to identify the roles that people play in group discussion; to specify methods for capitalizing on constructive roles and for minimizing the interference of destructive roles; and to indicate how communication skills can facilitate the roles played in group discussion.
Divide the participants into groups of five. If there are students…
Week 7 assignment, John Bright
1. Af would be a tropical wet climate, characterized by a fairly constant warm temperatures throughout the seasons, they are generally wetter than other climates and there is a greater temperature from day to night, however these again remain constant throughout the year. Rainfall is frequent and heavy mainly during the afternoons turning to clear skies by the evening hours.
Am climates are is very similar to an Af but with a short summer followed by heavy rains.…
Week 7 Assignment
Chapter 17 Review Question
5. What are psychological contracts?
A psychological contract is an implicit agreement between an individual and an organization that specifies what each is expected to give and receive in the relationship.
Discussion and Communication
3. Does the career stage model have exceptions? In other words can it be applied to all careers? If not what are the exceptions?
Yes, I think there are exceptions to the career stage model. For example being an entrepreneur…
Week 7 Assignment
Kaprov’s The Neo-Vygotskian Approach to Child Development
Chapter 5: Three to Six Year Olds: Socio-drama Play as Learning
1. Describe Socio-drama play as the leading activity during early childhood, according to Vygotsky, 2 paragraphs. In your discussion, cite 2 theorists and their research.
Lev Vygotsky, believed sociodramatic play inspires the development of conceptual thought. In his theory he emphasized that development is directed by…
Lectures so far…Weeks 1-4
Lectures so far…Weeks 4-6
Corporate objective = Maximise firm value
What you need to measure value?
– Type of cash flow
How to measure value?
– Bond value =
1 (1 r ) t
– Timing of the cash flow
– Riskiness of the cash flow
– Share value=
– Firm value =
– Project value =
n 1 1 R
Capital Budgeting: Evaluation
Step 1: Forecast cash flows
t 1 1 r
ACC 562 Complete Course
Click below link for Answer visit www.workbank247.com
ACC 562 Week 1 Discussion
"Unbiased Reporting" Please respond to the following:
• Analyze the need for unbiased financial reporting. Based on your analysis, determine at least two (2) drivers that may cause financial reporting to be biased. Provide a rationale to support your…
BUS 599 BUS599 Complete Course
Download Answer here visit www.workbank247.com
BUS 599 Week 1 Discussion
Due Week 1 and worth 20 points
This exercise is considered an academic writing exercise. Quality of response, grammar, and punctuation are considered in your overall grade.
This exercise does not require the…