2. The event does the narrator not want to miss that is taking place next day was the fight club. It’s a kind of fist to fist event for every man every night, mostly weekend night, with no rules except when you already knocked-out, or pretend to be, and as long as you don’t talk about it outside, which is become a part of his life.
3. The narrator explains his injuries to Walter that he just fell down from the stairs; furthermore, he doesn’t want to die without a few scars. He just explains it in a way of he didn’t spill off everything about the fight club because that’s the rule about that event.
4. The narrator say are the hours when fight club exists only in the hours between when fight club starts and when fight club ends. When you already knocked-out, that’s the end of your fight.
5. The third rule in fight club is when someone says stop, or goes limp, even if he’s just faking it, the fight is over. This is how will determine how great fight that you had.
6. The name of the character that the narrator goes to fight club is Tyler Durden. They both established the fight club event.
7. The narrator believes that going to the fight club is the new generation of men whom raised by women. He knew about this father, but he doesn’t remember about it because he was still young back then.
8. The seventh rule of fight club is if this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight. That words that Tyler said is a piece of advice for them so that they would never be afraid once they fight against their match.
9. The narrator describes the difference between the guys who go to the gym to work out and the guys who go to fight club to fight is the appearances among men. For him, fighting at fight club keeps you hair cut short and cutting nails, and the gym are for guys trying to look men, as if being a man means looking the way a sculptor or an art director says.
10. According to the narrator, going to fight club make a person feel saved every Sunday afternoon after those fights. Fight club isn’t about winning or losing fights.