You are going to create a project that will help you to analyze your budget.
I am giving you an example of a budget. It is for a couple, if you are not part of a couple you will work a budget for your income only.
1. (20 pts) You need to create your budget in an Excel document, the formulas should be similar to the ones shown in the following pages. Your formulas will be similar but probably not exactly like the ones shown.
2. (15 pts) Create a column chart for you Total Income and Expenses per Month, it should show the amounts per each month. Make sure you format it so the month labels are readable. This chart should be in a new Sheet.
3. (15 pts) From the Year Summary, create a pie chart for you Total Expenses per Item, it should show the percentages per each item. Make sure you format it so the labels for the Item names and the percentages are readable.
4. (10 pts) Create a pie chart for you Total Expenses per month, it should show the percentages per each month. Make sure you format it so the Months and the percentages are readable.
5. (15) The Table will be FULLY formatted: Titles, fill and font colors, grid, $ signs and decimals, c olumns and row labels.
6. (10pts) The project will also include a Word document, formatted with the MLA format. This document will include your information in the heading, and a brief