Prepared by: Andrew Grindle
March 22nd, 2013
Table of Contents
Confidentiality Agreement ii
1) Executive Summary 1 2) Company Description 2 Promoters, shareholders and Board 2 Advisors 2 Products and services 2 Long Term Aim of Business 2 Objectives 2 S.W.O.T. Analysis 2 3) Market Analysis 3 Target market 3 Total market valuation 3 Targeted share 3 Market trends 3 Profile of competitors 3 Competitive advantage 4 Benefits to clients 4 4) Marketing/Sales Strategy 5 Income sources 5 Marketing strategy 5 Pricing 5 Advertising and Promotion 5 Sales Strategy 6 5) Research & Development 7 Patents, copyrights and brands 7 Product/Service Development 7 R&D 7 6) Staffing and Operations 8 Management Organisation Charts 8 Staffing 8 Training Plans 8 Operations 8 7) Financial Projections 9 Key Assumptions 10 Profit and Loss Accounts 11 Balance Sheets 12 Cashflow Projections 13 8) Sales Pipeline 14 9) Funding Requirements 15 10) Appendices 16
The undersigned reader acknowledges that the information provided in this business plan is confidential; therefore, the reader agrees not to disclose it without the express written permission of Andrew Grindle.
It is acknowledged by the reader that information to be furnished in this business plan is in all respects confidential in nature, other than information that is in the public domain through other means, and that any disclosure or use of this confidential information by the reader may cause serious harm or damage to FrozenClock Systems.
This is a business plan. It does not imply offering of securities.
1. Executive Summary
<< Introduce promoters here, and the reason you are now preparing this Business Plan.
This section should not be completed until the business plan is written. It will highlight all milestones in the company’s development over the next five years. It should sum up the following areas:
* Purpose of the plan * Product or service and its advantages * Market opportunity * Management team * Track record, if any * Financial projections * Funding requirements
Financial projections should be summarised and highlighted. The following format is suggested as a guide:
| Year 1 | Year 2 | Year 3 | Sales | | | | Exports | | | | Net Profit before Tax | | | | Investment | | | | Employment | | | |
* Remember that potential investors often make a provisional judgement based on the executive summary, and that their decision to read the main body of the business plan will depend on the information presented here. The appendices at the back of the plan contain more detailed information to support the main text of the business plan. >>
2. Company Description
Promoters and Shareholders
* Founder and CEO: Andrew Grindle * Chief Technology Officer: Cesar Ramirez-Santana * : Morgan Tapia * : Jonathan
Products and services
Our products will provide alternative cooling styles for computers, as well as providing excellent customer service with computer repair and installation service centers.
* Technology advances, computers have more power and generate more heat. * Drastic improvements in available computer performance, with our cooling systems. * Different ‘levels’ of products will let the consumer balance price and power. * Our products are complimentary in nature. * Customers gain computing power, while making their computer more reliable. * There are many existing outlets who can easily sell our products. * We will build computer service departments, providing excellent customer service to our customers who want