• IMAX adventure film you will re-live a lifetime of Niagara`s sensational true stories that have been talked about for generations
• the tallest total entertainment complex
• indoor/outdoor observation of the Falls from 233 meters (775')
• Two great dining rooms both overlooking the Falls
• graceful scenic journey that delivers magnificent views of both the Horseshoe and
• Climate controlled gondolas provide year round sightseeing comfort, day and night.
Fallsview Casino Resort
• Overlooking one of the world’s most majestic natural wonders
• largest and most elegant gaming resort facility in Canada
• Niagara Helicopters has been thrilling passengers from all over the world with the highest, most scenic, and most exciting sightseeing experience in the Niagara Region!
Hornblower Niagara Cruises
• Hornblower Niagara
Cruises operates two
700-passenger state-ofthe-art catamaran boats and a 150-passenger boat for private charters and special events.
• This beautiful garden setting is home to the
Butterfly Conservatory and serves as the unique outdoor classroom for students attending the
Niagara Parks School of
Greg Frewin Theatre
• Experience the mystery and art of illusion with Greg
Frewin, one of the most decorated magicians in the world.
• Chateau Des Charmes
• Fielding Estate Winery
• Malivoire Wine
• Konzelmann Estate
• Magnotta Winery
• Niagara Oast House
• Niagara Brewing
Niagara On the Lake
• Niagara-on-the-Lake was originally known as Butlersburg, in honor of Colonel John
Butler, the commander of Butler’s Rangers.
a series of