On April 10, 2010 an unanprecedented tragedy happened in Smolensk Russia. A presidential Polish Air Force Russian made Tupolev plane TU-154 with 96 passengers on board exploded in the air as it was approaching the landing strip landing. These included President of Poland Lech Kaczyński and his wife Maria, former president Ryszard Kaczorowski, the chief of the Polish General Staff and other senior Polish military officers, the president of the National Bank of Poland, Poland's deputy foreign minister, Polish government officials, 18 members of the Polish parliament, senior members of the Polish clergy, and relatives of victims of the Katyn massacre. They were en route from Warsaw to attend an event commemorating the 70th anniversary of the massacre; the site is approximately 19 kilometres (12 mi) west of Smolensk.
a number of strange deaths happened to the people who had gotten involved in attempts to solve the history of the crash.
Ironically they were nearly all called victims of a serial suicide, since the main steam Polish media, compliant to the ruling clique, announced mostthem to be suicidal.
Now and then the Polish media inform about next ''suicides''. Strangely the victims are the inconvenient individuals that question the official version of the Smolensk plane crash or an earlier crash, that of a Cassa military plane in Poland, who openly express their opinions on the abnormalities of the investigations.
There are 18 names on the list as of December 2014.
- Grzegorz Michniewicz – the general director of the prime minister's office. His body was found hanged on December 23, 2009, i.e., on the day when the TU - 154, the jet plane, that later exploded over Smoleńsk (Russia), returned to Poland after 'reparations' in Samara (Russia). Grzegorz Michnikiewicz had access to the top secret information and documents.
- professor Stefan Grocholewski – worked in the Institute of Informatics of the Poznań Politechnical College specializing in operational reseach and artificial intelligence. He discovered manipulations at the recordings of the black boxes. He died in suspicious circumstances soon after.
- Marek Dulinicz – specialist in archeology of the mid ages, Deputy Director of the Institute of Archeology and Etnology at the Polish Academy of Science for scientific matters. Was about to leave for Smolensk leading a group of archeologist to examine the location of the crash. Together with his wife died in a strange car accident.
- Siergiej Tretiakow - a former agent of the Russian intelligence who decided to work for the US. He died on June 13, 2010.
First he was reported to have choked while eating a meal, the following version speaks of a heart attack. Italian reporters claim that the death of a former spy is related to the disaster in Smoleńsk.
- Eugeniusz Wróbel – deputy minister of transportation, lecturer at the Silesian Politechnical College, one of the best experts in computerized flight steering systems. He questioned the official investigation MAK Russian investigation.
He died three days before the MAK results were announced. The official version says that he was killed and dismembered by his own son who later dumped the remains into the Rybnicki Lagoon.
- dr Ryszard Kuciński – a former prosecutor, lawyer and a solicitor, one of the closest and most trusted associates of deputy-prime minister Andrzej Lepper. As a lawyer he took care of the companies run by people connected with the intelligence agencies or former intelligence officers. It was just at his office where Andrzej Lepper deposited documents and evidence agaist important people in the country he intended to disclose. Kuciński himself said that once that evidence were disclosed quite a number of careers would be broken.
He died in a hospital.
- Andrzej Lepper - politician of the Samoobrony (Self-defence) party, deputy prime minister in the government ruled by the PiS (Law and Justice), leader of the mentioned coalition party. He was…