High school is crazy but so am I. I’ve got a lot of qualities and a general idea of high school plus some education goals for the year that I hope I am able to achieve. First of all, I have a lot of good and bad personal qualities. Some good ones are that im a great learner and I always have been since I was little. I tend to catch on to things really quickly so that helps me to do really well in all of my classes. Some bad qualities that I have are that I can’t really pay attention in class to well I, im a really bad test taker and a lot of the time I don’t do homework when I need to. Next, I have set a couple of education goals for myself this year so I will be able to succeed. This year in school I am striving to do well so that im able to go to the college that I want to go to when I finish high school. School is really important for you to be able to go somewhere in life, school is a great place to learn people skills and the other life lessons. Finally, my outlook on high school is that it is very important for us to attend every day and actually learn something so that you wont have to live in your parent’s basement when you finish school. School isn’t just here to torcher you everyday with boring lessons it here to help us achieve educational goals so we can succeed in something. School is going to be fun yet crazy at the same time it will be a big learning experience! I have tones of good qualities and some bad, a general idea of high school is
that requiring this competency test would drastically increase the amount of high school dropouts. High schools should not allow students to graduate without properly displaying their knowledge obtained from the time they spent in high school.
A general competency test should be a standard required to receive a diploma because a lot of my friends and I graduated from high school without trying very hard and not learning most of what we should have. I passed all my classes based on “points” and not…
What is social scientific inquiry?
Functions – ATP – authorities, tradition, personal inquiry – authorities mean education, family etc, have an egenda. tradition meaning religion or the way things are as a norm, personal inquiry is our own – natural and biased personal experiences *can be misleading or overgeneralized)
Purposes – EDE exploring, description, explanation. Exploring how often (frequency or nature) or a problem – might be used as a future baseline (not so much what is happening)…
Analysis of an Offender
Professor J Grimes
Ward Francis Weaver III is a convicted felon serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for sexual assault, rape, attempted murder, and the murders of Ashley Pond and Miranda Geddis in Oregon City, Oregon. After taking a closer look at Weaver's life, answers to many questions as to how he could become so violent were answered. He was raised in an extremely violent home and beaten…
representative of your own patient
3. Aphasia pg.108 difficulty expressing or understanding language
4. Body language pg.99: nonverbal communication
5. Communication pg.99: the exchange of information and ideas by speech, writing, gesture, expression, body posture , intonation, and general appearance
6. Confidentiality pg.107 the principal of keeping private information about the patient
7. Congruent pg.99 in agreement
8. Delegate pg.110 authorize another person to do something ; entrust…
Teaching and Learning through Multiple Intelligences
Seminar/Workshop Content Outline:
PART I – Explanation
1. What is the theory of multiple intelligences (M.I.)?
2. How does this theory differ from the traditional definition of intelligence?
3. What do multiple intelligences have to do with my classroom?
4. How has M.I. theory developed since it was introduced in 1983?
5. Who are the critics of this theory and what do they say?
6. What are some benefits of using the…