2) the Olmec culture was one of the earliest civilizations in the Americas, the Olmec culture is important because they developed many important things culturally and religiously that was later used by the Mayan and Aztec culture. They also developed a system of hieroglyphics.
3) the Zapotec lived on the mountainside located in the central Mexican highlands.
4) the demise of teotihuacan was very sudden and it occurred due to unexplained resons, it is believed that an internal war, there was an uprising against the city's rulers.
5) the Mayan civilization developed in mesoamerica from Southern Mexico into Northern
6) obsidian and cacao trees where the two commodities that enabled the Mayans to trade with other civilizations.
7) the Aztec social structure was composed of classes, at the top of the hierarchy was the ruler, then came the nobles, then came the commoners and at the bottom were the slaves.
8)the supreme Aztec Gods was known as Ometetl
9) same as question 7
10) most of the Aztec belonged to large kinship group called calpulli, the calpulli was the owners of the land they cultivated and lived in.
11) the purpose of human sacrifices were to appease Huitzilopochtli and delay the end of the world. 12) The stone sun also known as the calendar stone highlights the sun's role in Aztec belief and religion.