Date of Interview:
29th January 2015
Name and Job Title of Interviewer 1:
Name and Job Title of Interviewer 2:
Did not demonstrate any evidence of the appropriate knowledge, skill or behaviour in this area
Demonstrated level of knowledge, skill or behaviour in this area, which was barely acceptable
Demonstrated an acceptable level of knowledge, skill or behaviour in this area
Demonstrated a strong level of knowledge, skill or behaviour in this area
Demonstrated an exceptional level of knowledge, skills, behaviour or flexibility in this area
Job Specific Competencies
1. Can you talk me through an example of when you have demonstrated self-motivation at work?
Competencies being assessed (self-motivation):
1. Demonstrates a hard working and committed approach to work & their motivation was a significant factor in achieving the goal
2. Takes accountability for their own performance
3. Sets challenging but realistic goals for themselves and is not complacent
2. Can you describe to me a situation where you worked successfully as part of a team?
Competencies being assessed (ability to work in a team):
1. Demonstrates an ability to work effectively with people.
2. Provides an example, the particular role they took & describes any obstacles they encountered & how they overcame them.
3. Consults, involves, supports and leads a team
3. Talk me through how you manage and prioritise your own time?
Competencies being assessed (organising/planning):
1. Proactively plans time, prioritising activities to minimise reactivity
2. Demonstrates hardworking and professional approach
3. Delegates and reallocates tasks appropriately
4. Can you tell me about a difficult task or situation you have had to face at work? How did you tackle it?
Competencies being assessed (problem solving)
1. Shows a logical approach to problem solving
5. Tell me about a situation where you had to face multiple demands or where priorities kept changing. How did you deal with this?
Competencies being assessed (time management)
1. Demonstrates the ability to cope efficiently with change
2. Demonstrates the ability to work under pressure…