7 Question Final Project Plan
What religion would you like to consider for your final project? Describe the place of worship you will visit.
What do you already know about this topic?
I only know some things about the religion but I would like to have an inside perspective of the religion.
What resource will you use to find a place of worship for this religion?
I have a co-worker that will take me to a place of worship.
What are some sources you could use to gain more knowledge about this religion?
People that practice the religion, books and valid web information.
What type of materials do you expect to review for this project?
Reading material and personal experiences.
How will you gain access to the materials you need?
Through people that practice the religion.
What difficulties do you anticipate in conducting an interview with someone of this faith?
I anticipate no difficulties in conducting my interview.
Create a list of 10 questions you would like to ask during the interview.
1. What are the important holidays and traditions of this religion?
2. How has religion shaped your life?
3. What are the challenges, if any, to practicing this particular religion?
4. Do you believe that your religion is being represented fairly in society?
5. Has there been any impact on how you practice your religion since the 9/11?
6. What would like society to know about your religion that may not be well known already?…