2. Human cloning is the creation of a genetically identical copy of a human. The term is generally used to refer to artificial human cloning, which is the reproduction of human cells and tissue. It does not refer to the natural conception and delivery of identical twins.
3. Scientists had been working on cloning animals for years. When the breakthrough occurred, the entire medical world was turned on its head. The sea urchin that was cloned over a century ago in 1885 did not hit the headlines quite as hard as Dolly the sheep, who was cloned in the 1990s.
4. Can you imagine someone stealing some of your DNA and then making a clone of you and training it to commit evil deeds with the intention of blaming you for them? Or killing you and letting the clone live your life in your place? Those are some of the fears people have. And they could be well-founded, depending on the direction that cloning research moves.
5. On the other side of the spectrum, think of the benefit that cloning body parts would be for those who need a heart transplant. There would be no rejection drugs required because it would essentially be that person’s heart being put in to replace their faulty heart. The benefits to humankind are potentially tremendous.
6. We are in an era of great technological advancement. Among the many inventions made until date, cloning is one of them, which have brought drastic change in the field of reproduction. In this essay, I will be expressing my views on the way people will be benefited, if government allows using this technology in human and its effects on society.
7. In my opinion, parents not having children will be the one, who will be most benefited. In many uneducated society, still male are forced to get married second or even third times just because they do not have their own offspring. So in such case, cloning would be a boon. If parents lost their only child in their later part of age when they have lost the capacity of reproduction, then in this case cloning will be the only solution for their problem.
8. On the other hand, the offspring that are produce are the Xerox of their parents. In my opinion, the same appearance will be creating problem in field like entertainment, security etc. Suppose a son did a wrong work then, it would not be possible to identify either it was a father or his son who was guilty in reality. Therefore, in decision making it will be creating lots of problem. Similarly, in the field of entertainment it will affect a lot, as a character never dies in cloning.
9. I think this kind of reproduction should be granted, but the cases in which cloning is going to be implemented should be properly studied. For parents who are willing to have a child and are not able to reproduce should be allowed.
Model Answer for Human Cloning Essay
The cloning of animals has been occurring for a number of years now, and this has now opened up the possibility of cloning humans too. Although there are clear benefits to humankind of cloning to provide spare body…