The project will be a multi-year phased approach to have all sites (except JV and SA) on the same hardware and software platforms.
• Solutions to the issues that the specifies location of IDI is facing
• Plans to implement corporate-wide information access methods to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability
• Assessment of strengths and weaknesses in current IDI systems
• Address remote user and Web site user’s secure access requirements
• Proposed budget for the project—Hardware only
• Prepare detailed network and configuration diagrams outlining the proposed change
• Prepare a 5 to 10 minute PowerPoint assisted presentation on important access control infrastructure, and …show more content…
Telecommunications has not been since the company moved its current headquarters 15 years ago. This has left many of the new features for telecommunications lacking and not integrated with the customer service database to improve call management efficiency. The generic system was acquired from a service provider who is now out of business.
Policies for personal devices are being ignored by many of the executives who have local administrators install the clients on their unsupported, non-standard personal laptop computers and workstations that interface with the internet. These devices
The original WAN was designed by in the early 2000’s and has not been upgraded. During peak periods, usually between September and March, the capacity is insufficient for the organization resulting in lost internet customers which further reduces growth and revenue.
Telecommunications works through a limited Mitel SX-2000 private automatic branch exchange (PABX) that only provides voice mail and call forwarding.
This is the largest office based on number of employees, strategically located to assist IDI for major growth in the Middle East and Asia, and the home portal for expansion and geographical client development, yet there is insufficient computing power to stay afloat on a day-to-day basis.
The primary freight