Can you tell me what are your job responsibilities? What do you do in a typical day?
Mark, thank you again for taking time to talk to me. It’s been really good. Lots experience, get chance to work with different scenarios. I really hope that it would be great if I can get a position here.
Key points need to be mentioned:
1. I will be wrapping up studies in July, the reason why I stay at school for another 3 months is because I registered accounting diploma program. This program prepares students to pursue the CPA designation. But not all the students are qualified for this program because it has a high standard in terms of grade.
2.What is you weakness?
Sometime I care too much about what others think about me. Lack of exerprience
3. 提到演讲，进步，战胜自己，挑战自己， 问及你的改变，或者简单的介绍一下你的背景都可以说。 When I first came to Canada, I was really shy to talk to people because I don’t speak English very well. But then I realized that I would never improve myself if I don’t step out of my comfort zone. So I want to be more engaged, to do that, I found a part time job at restaurant and get myself involved in many other extracurricular activities. After constantly practice, I am more confident that what I was before.
Last week, I got selected as FPC reprehensive this year. FPC is the largest accounting case competition in Ontario. My Team and I will be competing with students from other universities across Ontario on be half of McMaster. More importantly, I was told that I am the first Chinese international student got selected since it was initiated in 2008.
I came from North of China, my hometown is very close to Beijing, the capital of China. My city is called: Tianjin. I am an only child in my family.
Life style 生活习惯不一样: I found people here in Canada really love outdoor activities. Especially during summer time you can see that people get together with their friends and families, they do lots BBQs, finishing and camping. In china, people eat BBQ in restaurant and none of people I know did camping before. But I really want to try it sometime. (which part of camping do you like?)
6. What is your long-term goal?
My long-term goals involve growing with a company where I can continue to learn, take on additional responsibilities, and contribute as much of value as I can. Once I gain additional experience, I would like to move on from a technical position to management. Also, I would like to get my PR ( permanent resident ) in Canada, so I can settle down here in Canada.
7. Tell me about yourself:
Always motivated, positive attitude, high self discipline, time management skill, communication skill, customer services skill.
9. Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
Marketing team work.
10. While employed at Mandarin Buffet Restaurant as a server, my ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks helped improved work efficiency as well as customer satisfaction. During the restaurant’s busy hours, in order to reduce customer wait time, I organized in partnership with other servers changing of tables within dining room, which allowed for up to 15% more customers.
11.In addition to that, as a student success leader of McMaster international student service mentorship program, I enhanced my teamwork and communication skills by assisting international students in adapting themselves to Canada culture. To provide better quality of service, our team published a document which called “Getting to Know Canada and Hamilton” on school website and we have received many positive feedback from students.
12. Also, through a senior marketing course, I effectively worked with a team and demonstrated attention to detail when…