Discussion Board Forum 1 will have 2 parts: a thread in response to the instructor’s prompt and replies to at least 2 other classmates’ threads. Review the Discussion Board Thread 1 Grading Rubric and the Discussion Board 1 Replies Grading Rubric for a list of criteria and the breakdown of points for each part of these assignments. To complete Discussion Board Forums 1 please adhere to the following:
1. Post your Discussion Board submission directly into the forum. Do not attach your submissions as documents.
2. First person (eg. "I" or "we") is allowed in all posts.
3. See the Student Expectations link for guidelines on proper netiquette.
4. All threads in response to the instructor’s prompt should be 100–200 words (50–100 per question). This parameter helps to promote writing that is thorough, yet concise enough to permit other classmates to read all the postings.
5. Your replies to at least 2 other classmates’ threads should be 50–100 words each.
6. Title the subject line of the replies “Reply to John Smith,” “Reply to Jane Doe,” etc. so that it will be clear to whom you are responding.
7. Each reply must contain:
Two positive comments or observations about the thread.
One suggestion or question for them to think about or investigate further.
Please note that “I like what you said,” “That’s a good comment” and “I disagree with your comment” in and of themselves do not count as complete replies. Instead,